Shipping with


When purchasing a firearm or a NFA product, you can use your home address when checking out, but, we will not ship to your residence. We will only ship to a FFL or FFL/SOT dealer once we have received a signed copy of their FFL for firearms and a copy of their FFL and SOT for NFA products. If you do not know of a FFL/SOT dealer near you, contact us for more information. Please send a signed copy of their FFL/SOT to

Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will use USPS only and additional fee's will apply. Contact us for more information.

Ammo orders will only ship UPS and will not ship to a P.O. Box. You must be 21 years old to place an order.